- The hair and beauty industry continues to grow at an explosive rate fueled by population growth and social media.
- Our fashion forward and advanced hair cutting, colouring, and styling techniques will allow you to begin a successful and long lasting career in the field of hairstyling.
- Small class sizes, a collaborative school environment, and best-in-class instructors will inspire you to achieve your highest potential.
- Monthly start dates at most campuses
As one of the most trusted and well established hair styling schools in Mississauga, Ajax, Newmarket, and Vaughan, we are proud to deliver a well-rounded progressive diploma program in the field of hairstyling, using the Pivot Point LAB System of Training. The program strives to provide individuals with advanced theoretical and hands-on practical knowledge in subjects such as professional ethics, health and safety, business and operational skills, client service and retention, and knowledge of various application processes for high-end hair services.
The Pivot Point LAB (Learn about Beauty) is a ground-breaking integrated social learning environment, built specifically for you and the beauty industry. It is designed to adapt to the learning styles of today’s generation of hairstylists, while providing an online community that makes learning fun, challenging, collaborative, and flexible.
Topics covered include:
- Hair Colouring
- Hair Sculpture (Cutting)
- Hair StylingPerms & Chemical
- Hair Treatments
- Hair Additions
- Entrepreneurial Skills
After graduating from one of our hair styling schools in Ontario, students will be eligible for employment in:
- High-end salons
- Barber shops
- Spas, theatre
- Various locations as an independent hairstylist
- Film and television establishments
- And many more!