Canadian Beauty College Toronto, Vaughan and Newmarket locations are currently accepting International Students under the new guidelines of the Government of Canada.
We welcome the opportunity to provide international students a great learning environment and quality based education. Our staff and faculty are ready to serve you. We are proud to have an open door policy so that all of your concerns may be addressed with speed and accuracy.
We urge all interested applicants to be well informed about the new regulations implemented by the Government of Canada. We encourage all potential applicants to visit the following site for assistance and clarification: http://www.cic.gc.ca
Another excellent source of Canadian Immigration information is the Canadian High Commission, Consulate or Embassy in your Country.
Information about Studies that are Six Months or less
A study permit is not needed if you want to take a short-term program of study of six months or less. You may enroll in short-term programs without a study permit.
The first step is to complete the online Student Evaluation Form and select the preferred location from the contact us drop down menu. This process can be done on line and the form can be sent directly to the selected location or contacting us.
Download our International Student Pre- Entrance form.
The admissions office will review your submission and contact you with further steps to successfully complete your admissions process.
Some general information about financial and personal status requirements when considering studying in Canada
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds for tuition fees, lab fees, textbook fees student kit fees (The college does not offer scholarships or student loans)
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for living expenses
- You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for your return transportation
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record
- You may have to provide a medical clearance certificate for certain programs
- You must have proof of medical insurance.
- You must have proof of IELTS Assessment to prove your English level with a score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 5.5) please visit www.ielts.org for additional information of available centres worldwide
- You must have proof of high school and or post-secondary education (transcripts must be provided)
It is highly recommended that you secure housing prior to arriving to Canada. Canadian Beauty College does not offer on campus residence accommodations.
Feel free to browse the online rentals for your selected area. For additional assistance please visit torontohomestays.org or homestayagency.com
Canadian Beauty College strives to provide helpful support to all international student applicants and each of the designated locations has a co-ordinator to assist you during the process of applications and for the duration of your studies.